How to Roast the Pumpkin Seeds that you scoop out of a pumpkin
If you prepare your own homemade pumpkin puree, you will be left with all the seeds that are inside the sugar pumpkin. Don’t throw these seeds away! It’s very easy to roast the pumpkin seeds and enjoy them straight out of the oven, on top of a salad or sprinkled over some pumpkin soup.
How To Roast Pumpkin Seeds
PIN this image to save the recipe.
Have you tried roasting Pumpkin Seeds? Add a photo/comment on Pinterest to show us.
Let’s see the exact steps you need to follow in order to roast pumpkin seeds in your oven:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
2. Rinse and dry the seeds thoroughly or don’t rinse them at all.
3. Toss the pumpkin seeds with oil (app. 1 teaspoon olive oil) and salt (a fat pinch of kosher salt).
4. Spread the seeds out on a rimmed baking sheet and roast them for 12-15 minutes or until they get golden brown and crunchy.
5. Cool the seeds and enjoy!
Kitchen Tools you may use:
Silpat Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat: https://amzn.to/3iUL6s5
Aluminum Sheet Pan: https://amzn.to/2HcwFBF
You may also like:
This post contains affiliate links. AlterCooking is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This does not cost you a thing! Shopping through our links is an easy way to support AlterCooking and we appreciate and are super grateful for your support!